Last modified: 1st June, 2020
Who we are
We at Helping Marketing (https://helpingmarketing.com) are committed to protecting your privacy.
What Information We Collect About You
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you visit our page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by sending us an email or contacting us on social media channels.
How We Collect and use your Personal Information
We have collected the following statutory categories of Personal Information in the past twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. We collect this information directly from you or from third party sources.
- Commercial information, such as subscription records. We collect this information directly from you.
- Internet or network information, such as browsing and search history. We collect this information directly from your device.
- Geolocation data, such as IP address. We collect this information from your device.
- Other personal information, in instances when you interact with us online, by phone or mail in the context of receiving help through our help desks or other support channels; participation in customer surveys or contests; or in providing the Subscription Service.